Mr. Kishore Borra holds dual Masters’s in Physics and Energy Systems with gold medals. He is a father of two boys, and husband to a superwoman. A lecturer turned IT professional, now Managing Director of a fast-growing IT company. He is also a Leadership Evangelist and a certified member of the John Maxwell Team (JMT) of Coaches, Speakers, and Trainers. He helps people tap their potential and be the best version of themselves by growing through life instead of going through life.
Here is a snapshot of his career and achievements to date.
- Gold Medalist in M.Sc Physics from Acharya Nagarjuna University during the academic year 1997-1999.
- Gold Medalist in M.Tech from Sri Venkateswara University during the academic year 1999- 2001.
- Four years of teaching experience as a lecturer in Bangalore and Hyderabad Engineering and Pre-University colleges (2001-2005).
- He was the former Senior Manager – Technical at Hexagon Capability Center(HCCI/Intergraph) in Hyderabad, India. He was in charge of strategic planning & delivery of GeoSpatial Projects of the Global SG&I Project Services group.
- Kishore served Intergraph for ten years in various roles such as Software Developer, Lead Programmer, Project Lead, SCRUM Master, Manager & Senior Manager. He had the opportunity to visit and work with global teams in various countries such as Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Germany between 2005 to 2015.
- Since 2015, in his current role as Managing Director, Kishore has led the end-to-end strategy and operations of EnergyTech Global Private Limited, Hyderabad, India, including all matters related to Finance, HR, Legal, and Regulatory & Compliance, etc. Most importantly, he sets the vision, strategy/mission, and overall direction of the company.
- He is known for his excellent relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management across the globe and significant experience working with customers, project managers, and technical teams for securing & executing concurrent projects and firm initiatives.
- Kishore is a relatively easy-going, people-centered, happy-go-lucky person drifting through the opportunities that life dishes out, picking the ones that match his interests and aspirations.
- He delivers excellent results with the least complications and ego. He is a proven Organization Builder & Operational Executor.
- Kishore is a massive student of leadership, studying from the best of the best. He is now part of The John Maxwell Team, USA. JMT is a group of Maxwell certified Coaches, Trainers, Speakers, and Professionals who are accelerating personal and professional growth in individuals, organizations, and companies worldwide.
- With 22+ years of experience, Kishore now shares his personal growth, professional growth, and leadership knowledge.
Mr. Kishore is the author of the book “Don’t Coast.” In this book, he explained how to accelerate your personal and professional growth. Read the book to spread your wings and soar absolutely and emphatically in the months and years to come. His new book GET LEADERized explains leadership strategies for work and life.